Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Business is business...

One day, a kindergarten teacher said to her class of five-year-olds,
"I'll give $2.00 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous
man who ever lived."

An Irish boy, Sean, put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick."
"Sorry, Sean," the teacher said, "that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy, Charles, put his hand up and said, "It was St.
Andrew."

The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Charles, that's not correct either.
Finally, a Jewish boy, Isador, raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus
Christ."

The teacher said, "That's absolutely correct, Isador. Come up here and
I'll give you the $2.00."

As the teacher was giving Isador his money, she said, "You know Isador,
since you're Jewish, I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ."
Little Isador replied, "Yeah, in my heart I know it's Moses, but
business is business..."

1 comment:

Sunflower Ranch said...

That's one smart kid! LOL Thanks for the chuckle today! :D