Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THE $100 TATTOO

A guy goes to a tattoo parlor and asks how much it would cost to get a
picture tattooed on his ****.

The artist tells him it will cost $1000.

So the client hands him a $100 bill and says "OK. Please tattoo a picture
of this $100 bill on my ****."

"OK" says the artist. Then, out of curiousity, he asks the guy "But why do
you want a picture of a $100 bill tattooed on to you ****?"

The client says "Never mind. Just do it, please."

Now even more curious, the artist then says "OK, I'll tell you what ...
I'll do the tattoo for you and you can keep your $1000, if you'll just tell me why
you want a tattoo of a $100 bill on your ****."

Accepting the offer, the client tells him "OK. here's why:
1) I like playing with my money
2) I like watching my money grow.
3) The next time my wife wants to blow $100, she can stay at home and do
it."

No comments: