Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentines Day Jokes

Q: What do farmers give their wives on Valentine’s Day?
A: Hogs and Kisses!

Life Quotes

Boring husband: Honey, why are you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?
Bored wife: Because I married the wrong man!

Q: What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend?
A: “Be my valenstein!”

Q: Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?
A: Sure, they’re very scent-imental!

Valentine’s Day Jokes

Q: What does a man who loves his car do on February 14?
A: He gives it a Valenshine!

Girl: “I can’t be your valentine for medical reasons.”
Boy: “Really?”
Girl: “Yeah, you make me sick!”

Q: Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration?
A: Because you can really party hearty!

Q: What did the cholcolate syrup say to the ice cream?
A: “I’m sweet on you!”

Valentine’s Day Quotes

Q: What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine’s Day?

A: A hug and a quiche!
Q: Why should you send your sweetie a valentine?

A: Because you always heart the one you love!

Valentine’s Day Sayings

Q: Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy?
A: It was Valenswine’s Day!

Q: What do you call a very small valentine?
A: A valentiny!

Q: Why did the stupid boy put clothes on the valentines he was sending?
A: Because they needed to be ad-dressed!

Q: What did the painter say to her boyfriend?
A; “I love you with all my art!”

2 comments:

Living Success Network said...

WOW...I cannot believe that another Valentine Season is upon us. Truth of the matter is that when it comes to that special someone in your life...everyday should really be valentines day shouldn't it?

Shaun (Hopeless Romantic)
PS...I came across this cute but so funny valetines day video. http://bit.ly/FunnyValentineVideo

funnyserver said...

I LOVE your Valentines Jokes. I LOVE jokes in general though. Spreading the laughter is kind of my hobby. Giggles are always good!
http://funnyserver.aegauthorblogs.com