1. Here are some interesting, but true facts, that you may or may not have known.
2. The Statue of Liberty's index finger is eight feet long
3. Rain has never been recorded in some parts of the Atacama Desert in Chile
4. A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years.
5. A Boeing 747's wing span is longer than the Wright brother's first flight. the Wright brother's invented the airplane)
6.There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans.
7. One type of hummingbird weighs less than a penny
8. The word "set " has the most number of definitions in the English language;192
9. Slugs have four noses
10.Sharks can live up to 100 years
11.Mosquitoes are more attracted to the color blue than any other color.
12.Kangaroos can't walk backwards
13.About 75 acres of pizza are eaten in in the U.S. Everyday
14.The largest recorded snowflake was 15in wide and 8in thick. It fell in Montana in 1887
15.The tip of a bullwhip moves so fast that the sound it makes is actually a tiny sonic boom.
16.Former president Bill Clinton only sent 2 emails in his entire 8 year presidency
17.Koalas and humans are the only animals that have finger prints
18.There are 200,000,000 insects for every one human
19.It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery had in it to begin with.
20.The world's largest Montessori school is in India, with 26,312 students in 2002
21.Octopus have three hearts
22.If you ate too many carrots, you'd turn orange
23.The average person spends two weeks waiting for a traffic light to change.
24.1 in 2,000,000,000 people will live to be 116 or old
25.The body has 2-3 million sweat glands
26.Sperm whales have the biggest brains; 20 lbs
27.Tiger shark embryos fight each other in their mother's womb. The survivor is born.
28.Most cats are left pawed
29. 250 people have fallen off the Leaning Tower of Pisa
30.A Blue whale's tongue weighs more than an elephant
31.You use 14 muscles to smile and 43 to frown. Keep Smiling!
32.Bamboo can grow up to 3 ft in 24 hours
33.An eyeball weighs about 1 ounce
34. Bone is five times stronger than steel.